Thanks for your interest in interning at Round Earth. Read a little more about what we have to offer, what we expect, and then submit your application online.
What we offer
- Live and work on our Certified Naturally Grown farm.
- Learn about every task involved with running the farm during the extent of your stay.
- Stipend of $100/week, plus basic food & lodging.
- Glorified camping – a yurt and tipi are available, plus a hot shower and bathroom, and a harvest area with camp stove, electricity, refrigeration, water and internet.
- A friendly, fun work environment.
What we expect
- A firm commitment of 2 or more months, ideally 5-6 months to complete a seasonal cycle.
- A strong interest in small scale organic agriculture.
- Ability to tackle challenging physical work, work in groups and work alone.
- Minimum 25 hours/week farm work.
- Independent individuals who can handle rural solitude.
Just click this link to view the application form. Tell us the basics, and we will call you to discuss a possible internship…